So I have to rip out about six inches of my Hot Lava Cardigan. It's worked cuff to cuff, and I'm on the second sleeve. I haven't been following the pattern very well. I tried it on today, and I suppose I should have tried it on earlier, because for some reason, even though I decreased from the original amount of stitches at the first shoulder to the original cast on number, the sleeve is too baggy around my forearm. And I didn't work out the row number well enough, because according to what I worked out I have thirty rows of 2x2 rib to do, but the stockinette is as long as the other sleeve.... I'm frustrated. I suppose I'll just rip the six inches, then work a few inches and keep trying it on to get it the right size. I'm thinking that I'm knitting looser on this side, but I'm not sure. It's quite annoying. But hopefully soon I'll have photos, so my one friend can see what I do with my time.